Monday 7 October 2013

Manual - Starting to develop manual on Photoshop

After scanning in my drawings, I worked with them on photoshop. This allowed me to open a template for my manual and place the individual drawings i created onto it. I placed them in the places i thought most suitable, changing the size and opacity of some of the images.


I then started adding text to my manual.



On some pages I added colour to make it more appealing. I did this by using the pen tool then drawing over the image i wanted to add colour to. Then i used 'fill' to choose the colour i wanted, changing the opacity on some to not make it overtake the rest of the manual. I set them behind the actual image so it didn't make it fade or soft.


I then added relevant text to the manual relating to cameras.


I kept the colour scheme linking to one base colour, blue. This gave it a more even approach but helped define the different pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment