Friday 4 October 2013

Manual - Drawings I Did

In my sketch book i drew images to help me make my manual more appealing, using different methods to try and make the drawings more interesting. I tried to link then to a camera theme.

I first drew important icons a camera user should know about. I drew them in fine liner so when scanned in the images would show up nicely.


I used a single line method to get a rough drawing, where i never lifted my pen from the paper. This gave it a nice loose look, i did a couple of these types of drawings.


Then i set a time limit to my drawings so they go less detailed as the time limit got smaller. This helped create a variety of different drawings of the same camera.



I then decided to write some ideas for the name of the manual in different font types. This would allow me to have a selection when i scanned them in incase i changed my idea.


I then did a neat version of the camera in pencil, then went over in fine liner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment