Friday 22 November 2013

Magazine Recreation - NME


This is the Magazine cover i will be recreated using Indesign.


 After placing guide lines over the original cover to help me replicate it exactly, I started to make boxes in the same position as the orgional cover. After making the first box i made an object style which meant i could make a specific box have the exact same effects as another one, making my task a lot faster.


 Then i started to add text within the boxes after finding a suitable text to fit the font NME used. To help me navigate around my project i crated layers. These decided it up into groups like text's and boxes which made it a lot easier to find things.




Then i took a picture trying to replicate the one in the original Magazine and edit it to make it similar. I cropped and changed some levels in Photoshop to make it a lot better. 
I then placed it underneath my text and changed its sizing so it would fit correctly.



My final replica of the NME magazine cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment